Tame Wooden Comb is Infused with Hair Growth Oils
Tea Tree has strong antimicrobial properties that have made it a popular remedy for treating issues of the scalp and skin. The antiseptic, antifungal, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties of tea tree oil ensure that your hair stays clean and healthy. This makes tame neem comb the best neem wood comb.
Onion oil minimize breakage and thinning due to its rich Sulphur content. It also fights dandruff, promotes hair growth, increases strength and volume, protects against lice. Tame is the best wooden comb for hair growth.. This makes tame neem comb the best neem wood comb.
Avocados are high in vitamins B and E, which work at the cellular level to protect and strengthen hair. Vitamin E helps repair damage on the scalp. Vitamin B is essential for hair growth. Tame is the best wooden comb for hair growth. This makes tame neem comb the best neem wood comb.
Neem is known for its medicinal properties is an effective herb to treat hair loss. Due to its antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties, neem is an excellent way to curb dandruff. Tame is the best wooden comb for hair growth. This makes tame neem comb the best neem wood comb.
Benefits of using Tame Neem Wooden Comb
- Promotes hair growth: Combing with a wooden comb massages the scalp. This brings blood circulation to the scalp and stimulates hair follicles to promote hair growth.
- Massage the scalp: I love the feeling of Combing my hair with an neem wooden comb. It’s like a mini scalp massage at home! It’s very relaxing, therefore can help lower stress levels.
- Anti-static:Unlike plastic or metal brushes/combs, neem wooden comb don’t produce any static.
- Conditions hair:Neem wooden comb distribute your scalps natural oils through your hair helping to keep your hair conditioned and soft. It’s like a free conditioning treatment!
- Reduces breakage: Many people find that they get less breakage when using a neem wooden comb. The wood is smooth and your hair will glide over it.
How do you brush your hair with a wooden comb?
You first have to get any major knots/matts out by either finger combing, by using a neem wooden comb, or using a wide-tooth wooden comb. Then you have to and start at the ends of my hair and work my way up to the scalp. It’s important to start at your ends to prevent ripping your hair out. Being gentle is key! Take time and really massage the scalp. Then you have to flip hair over and brush the nape of neck down to the ends of my hair. Make a partition from middle of the hair and start combing with wooden comb one at a time, the wooden comb is best for hair growth. Then comb with wooden comb from forehead to back, and then ear to ear both the sides Comb your hair morning and evening to prevent tangles and matts.Tame is the best neem wood comb