Neem Wooden Comb Infused with Hair Growth Oils
#1st time in INDIA, A Wooden Comb infused with essential hair oils such as Tea Tree oil which makes it the best neem wooden comb online , Onion Oil, Avacado and Neem.
- Tea tree oil is an essential oil that is extracted from the tea tree shrub. It is native to Australia. It has strong antimicrobial properties that have made it a popular remedy for treating issues of the scalp and skin. Tea tree oil improves the circulation of blood, which helps to flush out toxins and stimulate dormant hair follicles. The antiseptic, antifungal, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties of tea tree oil ensure that your hair stays clean and healthy.
- Onion oil nourishes hair follicles and restores nutrients. They minimize breakage and thinning due to its rich Sulphur content. It also fights dandruff, promotes hair growth, increases strength and volume, protects against lice .
- Avocados are high in vitamins B and E, which work at the cellular level to protect and strengthen hair. Vitamin E helps repair damage on the scalp. Vitamin B is essential for hair growth. Avocado locks moisture into hair cells, nourishes hair cells, and strengthens hair roots.
- Neem known for its medicinal properties is an effective herb to treat hair loss. Due to its antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties, neem is an excellent way to curb dandruff. It helps the hair follicles to become stronger and also encourages hair growth
Neem Wood Comb
As Indians we are lucky to have a great botanical wealth. One can find a treasure trove of medicinal trees and plants in their very own neighbourhood. Neem’s high fatty acid content is extremely beneficial for scalp health. A healthy scalp is one of the prime requisites for healthy hair. This is where neem can prove to be a saviour, especially for those who have been suffering from increased instances of hair thinning and balding, neem wooden comb is the best wooden comb for hair growth. Excess sebum (oil) production may also trigger hair loss by clogging the pores of the scalp. The clogging further gives rise to inflammation on the scalp that takes a toll on your roots, damaging them.Using wooden comb which has neem infused in it or originally it is a neem wood comb which helps in hair growth.
One of the most common uses of neem is in our Indian hair care rituals. According to Ayurveda, neem herbs that have been known to promote hair growth, neem wood comb is made froom neem herbs or from neem wood, neem wooden comb is best wooden coomb for hair growth that reduce hair fall and give you shiny, voluminous and healthy locks.with flowers and leaves is renowned to cure eczema, ringworm and scabies. Dandruff could be reduced by using neem wood comb. It is an age-old practice of using neem twigs as toothbrush, due to its high antimicrobial properties. neem wood comb is a great comb for Indian hair.
Benefits of using Neem Wooden Comb:
- Promotes hair growth: Combing with a wooden comb massages the scalp. This brings blood circulation to the scalp and stimulates hair follicles to promote hair growth.
- Massage the scalp: I love the feeling of Combing my hair with an neem wooden comb. It’s like a mini scalp massage at home! It’s very relaxing, therefore can help lower stress levels.
- Anti-static:Unlike plastic or metal brushes/combs, neem wooden comb don’t produce any static.
- Conditions hair:Neem wooden comb distribute your scalps natural oils through your hair helping to keep your hair conditioned and soft. It’s like a free conditioning treatment!
- Reduces breakage: Many people find that they get less breakage when using a neem wood comb. The wood is smooth and your hair will glide over it.
- Hypoallergenic: neem wood comb a great choice if you have a sensitive scalp. The smooth bristles are very gentle.