Neem Wood Comb- TAME
6 Reasons you should use TAME Neem Wood Comb
1 .A healthy scalp supports healthy locks, and one of the natural ways of taking care of your scalp is by using a wooden comb. When you use a wooden comb to brush your hair, it presses against your scalp and triggers the acupuncture points and also gives a massage to your scalp. All this proves to be good for the overall blood circulation to your scalp and proves to be of great benefit for your hair.
2 .The natural wooden fibers work great to condition your hair. As you comb with neem wood comb , the natural oils from your scalp coat your hair shaft all the way down to the ends
3.Nurishes the hair, If you are wondering how a sandalwood comb benefits your hair, well, whenever you use a wooden comb instead of a plastic comb, the natural oils present in your scalp get equally distributed across your tresses. Using a wooden comb not only reduces the chances of hair breakage and hair fall but it also helps to make your hair shinier, bouncer and healthier.
4. It may also help with dandruff. If your dandruff is due to dry scalp, regular massage with a wooden comb will normalise the oil production and eliminate dandruff.
5. Prevents Breakage and Hair Loss, Using a wooden comb may prove better for your hair than a plastic comb. This is because a wooden comb slides smoothly through the hair, leading to less breakage and damage. Also, it has wider bristles, which move easily through the hair. That reduces friction and helps in detangling the hair in a better way.
6.The feel of wood on your scalp is amazing. It sort of gives you a mini scalp massage when you use it. This helps to increase the blood flow to the scalp – bringing lovely nutrients to the hair roots.
How do you brush your hair with a Wooden Comb?
You first have to get any major knots/matts out by either finger combing, by using a neem wood comb, or using a wide-tooth wooden comb. Then you have to and start at the ends of my hair and work my way up to the scalp. It’s important to start at your ends to prevent ripping your hair out. Being gentle is key! Take time and really massage the scalp. Then you have to flip hair over and brush the nape of neck down to the ends of my hair. Make a partition from middle of the hair and start combing with neem wood comb one at a time, wooden comb is best for hair growth, Brush your hair morning and evening to prevent tangles and matts
Neem Wood Comb accentuate the desire to be in control over our hair woes, perfectly designed for maximum comfort and sophistication, can be used professionally and personally for the entire family.
TAME Neem Wood Comb are unique than the other wooden combs available in the market.
1) Designed for Indian hair type, Suitable for both men and women.
2) Combs are manufactured at our authorised facilities to maintain quality and properties.
3) We use only Neem and Shisham(teak) wood for our combs
4) We use the new method for using the combs (SCALPH).
5) Our combs are Infused with the secret process with essential oils, like Tea Tree, Neem and onion oil.
6) Great for men beards and hair.
7) Our products are eco-friendly and cruelty free.
8) Our product is the best armour for Dandruff and Hair fall.